SUCCESSFUL WEB DEVELOPMENT RESULTS IN A WEBSITE THAT ENGAGES YOUR AUDIENCE, ATTRACTS NEW LEADS AND SOLIDIFIES THE TRUST OF YOUR CLIENTS.
A website is a powerful sales and brand-awareness tool that shouldn’t be limited to a simple description of your company’s services and products. A well thought-through website should be your 24/7 online representative. Aside from attracting new customers and leads, it should also solidify the trust that your existing customers already have in your company. By making your web visitors’ experience relevant, informative and user-friendly, you stay connected to your clients and prospects and increase the sense of belonging for your employees.
DEFINE: WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
For a website to achieve these goals, it must be designed and developed in keeping with current market and technological needs. A professional web development team makes sure your website is:
1. Responsive: your website should look as good on mobile devices as it does on desktop computers. No matter the size of the screen the user selects to view your website, the design should be optimized to always be easily read and navigated.
2. Optimized for mobile navigation: a smooth performance on mobile devices means reduced loading time, resized and repositioned elements for optimal viewing experience, enhanced navigation for smaller screens and complete absence of elements that are not supported by mobile devices.
3. Compatible with all modern browsers and devices: users may choose to view your website on their phones, tablets, desktop computers or a showroom TV screen; a well-built website must provide the same outstanding experience on all of these devices.
4. Enhanced with user-friendly navigation techniques, limiting the number of clicks needed to reach the required information. The rule of thumb is that users need to reach the desired information with a maximum of 3 clicks. If navigating the website is too complex, the precious attention that users are devoting to your company may be wasted.
5. Designed with an appropriate CMS (content management system) to provide easy updates and add control to the end user.
6. Custom designed and developed to avoid looking generic and to keep in sync with your brand’s story.
WEB DEVELOPMENT: OUR APPROACH
Azura’s web development team features art directors, graphic designers and information technologies engineers who specialize in the following areas:
1. Design: Adobe Creative Suite
Studio Azura is committed to providing originally designed and custom-built websites, meaning that we do not buy existing templates for our clients.
Our creative talent, analytical knowledge and extensive marketing experience help us produce web projects that provide engaging platforms for brands so that companies can wow their existing customers, attract new leads and foster employee buy-in.